The qualified candidate must have working knowledge of software development and software engineering practices in a professional environment. Capable of intense unit testing. Ensuring Data quality and addressing all possible basic use cases.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs programming services using ColdFusion, including existing applications
- Has in-depth understanding of CFM configurations, API & DB (like Oracle, SQL Server etc)
- ColdFusion server administration familiarity with installation, upgrades, data sources, gateways
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub
- Business analysis ability to take functional business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly present design proposals to internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Total Experience: 2 to 4 yrs